What really is the purpose of the feasibility study?
- To understand the Needs of the Community
- Estimate the Patient Load the Hospital can attract
- Establish the Viability of the planned Hospital
- Design the Services and its Phase-wise Roll-out
- Prepare a Project Plan and Report fir the Investors
And what’s the process?
Analyzing major procedures needed in the city
Wats the primary objective of the Study?
- Assessing the planned location’s accessibility
- Demand and Supply Gap in the Catchment
- Having a clear grasp of the project’s risks and challenges, as well as mitigation methods
Roll Out Plan (Based on Feasibility Study)