What are the main objectives of this study?
- finalize area requirements
- choice of location/ selection of site
- building selection
- specific design for hospital
FINALIZE AREA REQUIREMENTS
What facilities tend to work?
- Types of specialty & services to be planned
- in house services & out-sourced services
- diagnostic facilities
- number of beds planned
CHOICE OF LOCATION/ SELECTION OF SITE
How do you choose the best location for the project?
- Shape and size of the plot
- FSI-Floor Space Index
- Plot/Land Requirement
- The plot’s location and land use are allotted.
- Primary residential/mixed residential/commercial/institutional/ agricultural etc
- Width and number of abutting roads
- Height of the building/building height
- High rise
- Non high rise
How to choose the ideal building for conversion?
- floor height
- access and disabled friendly features
- fire safety aspects
- space available around the building and within the site
- width of available staircases
- means of escape
- column and beam arrangement